Tripadvisor published its list of the 10 most popular beaches in Mexico, according to national and foreign travelers, and recognized them with the Travelers Choice award.
As part of Tripadvisor’s Best of the Best, in 2022 the Travelers Choice was awarded to the beaches dreamed of by travelers for their white sands and rugged coastlines.
The most popular beaches in Mexico according to Tripadvisor are from the states most visited by travelers, such as Baja California Sur, Guerrero, Nayarit, Oaxaca, and Quintana Roo.
1. Playa Norte in Isla Mujeres, Quintana Roo, is the first on the Tripadvisor list, it has 56 hotels, 63 bed and breakfast (B&B) and hostels, and 141 reservation rentals.
“The water is clear and every shade of blue you can imagine. It is the very essence of true paradise”, opined the travelers.
2. The Delivery is one of the beaches of the Bays of Huatulco in Oaxaca. Visitors told Tripadvisor that it is a beach “that deserves to be taken care of”.
The number and types of accommodation that exist in the destination is large, a total of 198 sites are estimated between hotels, vacation rentals, and B&B and hostels.
3. Nuevo Vallarta Beach, in Nayarit, stands out for its wide beaches and calm waves. It was considered by those surveyed on the platform as an “excellent beach”.
At the destination, there are four types of accommodation, with an estimated 564 places to reserve.
4. El Chileno is a beach located in Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, a stop there is considered “mandatory.
The Blue Flag beach has 96 hotels, 38 B&Bs and hostels, and 1,903 vacation rentals.
5. Playa Delfines adds to the must-sees when traveling to Cancun, Quintana Roo.
This beach is located in Punta Nizuc, which is the hotel zone of Cancun. The number of hotels, hostels, and vacation rentals is greater, there are 1,175 sites in total.
6. Balandra is a beach located in La Paz, Baja California Sur, which has the category of Flora and Fauna Protection Area, Important Bird Conservation Area, World Heritage Site, and RAMSAR Site.
Accommodation options include 46 hotels, 37 B&Bs and hostels, and 147 houses or rooms for rent.
7. El Cielo on the island of Cozumel, in Quintana Roo, has been recognized for the color and tranquility of its waters. It is a National Protected Area for its Palancar and Colombia reefs.
There are 64 hotels, 44 B&Bs and hostels, and 628 rental sites.
8. Playa Paraiso is located in Tulum, one of the most visited destinations in Quintana Roo. According to Tripadvisor users, it is “one of the most beautiful beaches they have seen. You’ll be happy just being there.”
In the accommodation list, there are 216 hotels, 212 B&Bs and hostels, and 699 vacation rentals.
9. El Médano is one of the most popular beaches for travelers in Los Cabos San Lucas, also in Baja California Sur.
Lodging can be booked in 98 hotels, 38 B&Bs and hostels, and 1,903 houses or rooms for rent.
10. La Ropa is the beach in Zihuatanejo chosen by Tripadvisor users.
Considered a “wonderful beach,” visitors can stay in 72 hotels, 73 B&Bs and hostels, and 112 rental sites.
For The Latest Mexico Breaking News, Mexico News in English, Living, Working, Investing, or Retiring in Mexico Please Join and Share our Page Click Here